Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Sale
By processing your order, you agree the terms and conditions below.
Price & Delivery
We aren’t VAT Registered. Therefore, we do not charge VAT. The delivery charge and dispatch time depends on products. Please note that shipping costs include packaging material costs, insurance and any other related fees from your order. If the actual shipping cost is less than stated, a refund of the difference will be given.
Payment can be made with PayPal, Stripe (Credit Card) which are secure, encrypted payment methods. We also accept Bank Transfers (BACS) and Cash payment.
You are aware that the company (Engine Table UK) is selling unique handmade products,which means that you may not be able to get two exact similar item even by ordering the same products. Also, you are aware that we are using recycled material to create our products. So, you can not expect to receive a new or perfect product. However, Engine Table UK will do the best to deliver you the best quality possible.
Most of our engine tables are despatched with UPS on a next day delivery for UK Mainland customers. Overseas delivery can take up to 10 working days. Pallet delivery can vary depending on order and destination country. Please note, for overseas customers, Engine Table UK is not responsible for any duties and taxes and it’t the buyer’s responsibility to check if any travel documentations or import taxes are applicable.
Please note that all capacities and dimensions are approximate due to the individual nature of our products.
1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Engine Table UK.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Please note bespoke and custom orders are not eligible for refunds unless due to manufacturing fault or defect.
4. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 14 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us. (excluding bespoke orders)
5. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price and postage and packaging charges if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 14 working days. (excluding bespoke orders)
6. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
7. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item.
8. Once your return is received and inspected we’ll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
9. If you haven’t received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn’t been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
10. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
11. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.